rotary screener machine screening fertilizer rotary drum screening machine
Main Power:7.5 KW three phases
final product size:3-8 mm
used for: screening compound fertilizer,organic fertilizer,NPK,DAP,Urea
Product Details of rotary screen machine
This rotary screening machine is used to classify the final product with different size. This rotary drum screening machine has good features of the modular screen which is easy maintenance and replacement. this rotary screener machine is usually used in fertilizer production line,like compound fertilizer production and organic fertilizer production,which enjoys a wide acceptance in the world fertilizer production market, it runs smoothly with simple structure, and it is easy to operate, to assembly and to maintain,In fertilizer production, the fertilizer granular shall be screened before packaging to ensure the uniformity of the finished product. Rotary screener machine is a key equipment used in the fertilizer industry for making compound fertilizer and organic fertilizer. The fertilizer screener machine can also be used for classifying the finished product.
Features of Rotary Fertilizer Screener Machine
1. the rotary fertilizer screener machine adopt combined screen which is easy for maintenance and replacement.
2. the rotary screening machine has high screening efficiency, reducing labor intensity.
3. The driving part adopts pin coupling, making it convenient for assembly and maintenance.
4. Reasonable structure, stable operation, no damage to the rotary machine.
5. Sealed dust cover is installed outside the rotary sieve, eliminating flying dust, improving the working environment.
6. The sealed dust cover also helps isolate the noise produced during operation.
7. Being used in organic & compound fertilizer production lines, behind fertilizer cooling machine.
8. High screening efficiency. As it is equipped with plate cleaning sieve, in the screening process, the materials never go to block screen no matter how sticky and wet and miscellaneous the materials are, so as to improve the efficiency of screening equipment.
9. This rotary drum screening machine features a dust cover outside the screening bodies, which helps to eliminate dusts thereby, improve the working environment and reduce the noise of the equipment.
10. The rotary drum screener machine is made of several circular flat steel and the cross-sectional area is much larger than the cross-sectional area of other separation equipment sieve, which helps to improve the service life.
11. This fertilizer screening machine uses shaft pin type coupling gear to transfer driven between the reducer and the working parts of the host, which makes it easy to assembly and maintenance.
Application of Fertilizer Screening Machine
rotary drum screening machine is widely used for separating different materials. It is usually used in fertilizer production, mining industry, foundries, chemical industry and so on.
1. Fertilizer industry: separating compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer.
2. Quarry: It is used to classify big and small stones, as well as separating dirt and stone powder.
3. Mining industry: separation for lump coal and pulverized coal in mining industry.
4. Chemical industries: separation for big and small clumps of mineral industry and classification and separation of powder substances.
Structure of Rotary Screening Machine
Rotary Fertilizer screening machine is composed of three parts with frame, rotary screen and driving part.
1. The frame of the rotary drum screen machine is welded by high quality steel plate and channel steel, and strictly meets the requirement.
2. The rotary drum is elevated at an angle of 2-2.5°at the feed end. The rotary drum screening machine adopts combined screen, which is installed on the drum that is welded on the main shaft. After the materials enter into the drum through the feed hopper, by the constant rotating of the drum, the materials are screened gradually through different screens. The fine particle passes through the screen and discharge through the outlet at the bottom, while the rough material flow forward along the slope of the cylinder and finally exits at the rear of the trommel screener.
3. Driving part. The motor drives the belt pulley, triangle belt and speed reducer, making the driving shaft rotate. This part adopts pin coupling, which makes it convenient for assembly and maintenance