description of DSP fish feed extruder
there are two types of floating fish feed extruder machines,DSP type floating fish feed extruding machine belongs to wet method extrusion machine.the other type is DGP type belonging to dry method fish feed mill.as per your requirement,you can choose to produce how much big of finished floating fish feed pellets. our feed extrusion machine can produce animal feed pellets with diameter from 1-10mm, applicable to produce pet food, fish feed pellets, shrimp feed and other animal feed pellets.
Differences between dry and wet feed extruder
1. Dry type floating fish feed extruder machine does not need the steam boiler, so the dry type floating fish feed extruding machine is cheaper and easier to use and operate.and its production capacity is also lower than wet method.
2. The feed pellet made by wet type floating fish feed extrusion machine is more smooth with better quality,the material is ripen and mixed enough in the conditioner compared with dry extruder machine.
3. The capacity of the dry type floating feed extrusion machine is lower than the wet type fish feed pellet machine, so usually the dry fish feed extruder machine is used in small poultry or home use,and wet fish feed extruder machine is usually used in big fish farm for commercial
floating fish feed extruder machine advantages
1.We can adjust the cutter of floating fish feed extruder machine to get different diameter and the length
2.The Electric heating device improve the feed expansion rate.
3. High temperature and high pressure can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections.
4.The automatic floating fish feed pellet processing machine can float in water for 12 hours.
5.This puffing feed extrusion machine can make various grain waste into animal feed pellets with rich nutrition and easy digestion.
6. Not only for making fish feed pellets, but also suitable for making feed pellets for dog, cat, bird,
specification of floating fish feed extruder machine
- ask supplier price for sale (your email ID will not be public)